The Commissary will be offering monthly, food industry specific workshops to help established and budding food business entrepreneurs navigate the industry.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO RECEIVE NEW WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Workshops to date:
- "How To Set Your Food Business up for Success & the Permits and Documents You Need to Get There"
- "Engaging your Audience through Social Media"
- "Picture Perfect: Food Styling & Photography"
- "Recipe for Success: How Unconventional Food Businesses Got Their Start"
Missed the workshop? Need a refresher? Check out our YouTube Channel here.
future workshop topics INCLUDE:
- Accounting & Quickbooks Basics for Food & Beverage
- Your Logo's Great! How's Your Brand? How to Best Communicate Your Food Brand
- Protect Your Business: Understanding & Choosing the Right Insurance
- Catering & The Prepared Meals Space: How To Build a Successful Operation
- Labeling, Packaging, Bottling & Paper Products
- Raising Capital: City of Rochester, Kiva, Pathstone, ESL
- Time Management
- Using Social Media to Build Fans and Grow a Good Business
- Alternative Business Models (pop- up restaurants, food trucks, virtual restaurants...)
- How to Pitch Your Business