The Commissary will be offering monthly, food industry specific workshops to help established and budding food business entrepreneurs navigate the industry.
Success Stories: Taking Your Product from Idea to Market
Wednesday May 2nd 6:00 - 7:30PM
Join us for a panel discussion to learn how local entrepreneurs took their idea for a packaged food good and turned it into a reality. You'll hear how our moderator and three panelists used local resources and took creative approaches to successfully scale up their businesses! This is a great opportunity to learn from some pros on what worked and what didn't.
To attend the workshop, you can purchase tickets here.
Workshops to date:
- "How To Set Your Food Business up for Success & the Permits and Documents You Need to Get There"
- "Engaging your Audience through Social Media"
- "Picture Perfect: Food Styling & Photography"
- "Recipe for Success: How Unconventional Food Businesses Got Their Start"
- How to Take Your Product from Idea to Market
Missed the workshop? Need a refresher? Check out our YouTube Channel here.